York Container is a private, family-owned business serving the corrugated packaging needs of customers in the Mid-Atlantic region since 1954. As an Independent Corrugated Converter we specialize in traditional brown box packaging, as well as multi-color display and retail-ready packaging. Strategic capital investments have positioned us as a high-speed, high-quality corrugated manufacturer with a focus on cost improvement and innovation. We are leaders in color management and direct printing with UV-coating. Our Structural Design Team utilizes our state-of-the-art specialty gluing capabilities to create cost-, labor-, and fiber-savings for our customers, all while improving performance! We offer full-service graphic and structural design and engineering assistance to support our customers.
The secret to York Container’s long-standing success is our unyielding three-fold focus on:
- Low-cost solutions
- Performance-based paper combinations
- On-shelf expertise at Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club, Target, Walgreens and many more.
- Improving up-time and line-fill speeds on automatic case packers
- Patented retail designs providing:
- Sustainable fiber savings
- Hand labor savings
- Improved strength
- Improved performance
- Small box expertise
- Flat-bed die cutting for precision results
- In-house structural and graphic teams
- Engineering support available to customers
- Pre-press expertise
- Technically astute sales support
- Engaged production team
Our Commitment to the Community
For decades, York Container has provided significant philanthropic as well as volunteer support to the York Community. Educational investment is a consistent priority to York Container. This is demonstrated through EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) contributions to numerous educational entities throughout the state of Pennsylvania as well as by hands-on support such as mentoring initiatives with York College of Pennsylvania and management involvement on York College’s Board of Trustees.